Dear Patients and friends,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
– Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions and your temperature will be taken with a touch free thermometer when you arrive for your appointment.
– We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places throughout the office for you to use as needed.
– Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
– We will be allowing greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. If you would like to check in from your car, that will also be an option.
– For the protection of other patients and our staff, we ask that all patients wear a face covering when arriving for their appointment.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. When you are ready to make an appointment, please call the Verona office at 608-848-4000 or the Madison office at 608-238-7112 or here on our website.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
The Team at Associated Dentists
How May We Serve You?
The Associated Difference
Over 50 years ago we made the commitment to our patients to provide the highest quality dental care in the Madison and Verona communities. Today, our mission remains to provide exceptional dental care and unrivaled customer service for patients in a clean and comfortable environment. We also serve the cities and towns of Fitchburg, Paoli, Oregon, Mt. Vernon, Mt. Horeb, Blue Mounds, and Belleville..
Higher Standards Dental Services
We set the bar for customer service and care in the Madison and Verona area. Our team is highly trained and passionate about making your experience positive and friendly. We provide intelligent use of technology that helps you get better results and better understand your treatment needs and options.
A Modern Experience
We strive to make your visit comfortable and convenient. We provide text or email confirmations if you like and bottled water while you wait. We have Wi-Fi throughout the office, iPads for the kids in the lobby, and satellite TV and music in the treatment rooms. We have thought of it all!
Ready to Schedule a Dental Appointment?
At Associated Dentists in Madison and Verona, we work together to provide unrivaled customer service and state of the art dental care in a welcoming and supportive environment. Whether you live next door or work near-by, give us a call and experience why we have a reputation in the community for outstanding customer service and standing behind our patient-first philosophy.