Meet Dr. Patrick Tepe
Dr. Patrick Tepe is a partner and general dentist at our Verona office. Dr. Tepe is dedicated to his patients, his profession, and the community. He loves talking with his patients. “Treat others how you wish to be treated”.
Dr. Tepe has always believed that dentists have a responsibility to their profession and their community. He has taken an active leadership role in the Wisconsin Dental Association, the premier advocate for dental health and patients in Dane County and Wisconsin. When not volunteering, Dr. Tepe is a true foodie. He loves reading and learning about food, cooking and creating meals. Check out his favorite recipes on our Facebook page.
President – Wisconsin Dental Association – 2019
President – Dane County Dental Society – 2008
Region Trustee – Wisconsin Dental Association – 2011-2016
US Army Reserve Dental Corps – 2000-2008
1994 University of Minnesota School of Dentistry (DDS); Honors Graduate
1990 Marquette University in Milwaukee, WI, (BA – Biology)
- Volunteer-Donated Dental Services Program of WI. Provides no cost dental care to select low income or disabled residents.
- Madison Dental Initiative-Salvation Army Clinic, Madison, Wi Volunteer
- Mission of Mercy-Wisconsin-Volunteer Dentist-2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018
- National Children’s Dental Health Month- Personally visited up to 6 elementary schools in Verona, Belleville, Mt. Horeb, New Glarus and Pecitonica, WI during Feb/Mar 2000-2002 and 2004-2016 to educate K-1 students about dental health and oral hygiene.
- Volunteer-“Give Kids a Smile” Program Dane County 2004–2014
Grounds crew for the Milwaukee Brewers
A Ford Pinto wagon
Ingesting cucumber seeds
Ready to Schedule a Dental Appointment?
At Associated Dentists in Madison and Verona, we work together to provide unrivaled customer service and state of the art dental care in a welcoming and supportive environment. Whether you live next door or work near-by, give us a call and experience why we have a reputation in the community for outstanding customer service and standing behind our patient-first philosophy.