AD Patient DemandForce Confirmation-COVID19
We at Associated Dentists, look forward to seeing you for your dental appointment in the next few days. For your safety and for our other patients, and our staff, we want to make you aware of some expectations for your appointment:
- If you do not feel well the day of your appointment or have had any of the following symptoms in the last 7 days including: a fever, chills, dry cough, or difficulty breathing, please call to cancel your appointment. We will readily reschedule for another date.
- Please wear a face covering to your appointment and while in common areas of the office.
- Do not arrive early for your appointment, we want to limit time spent in the reception area. If you have an escort, they will not be allowed in the treatment rooms.
- If you like, please call the Madison office at 608-238-7112 or Verona office at 608-848-4000 from your vehicle once you park and we can call you back when it is time to come in for your appointment.
- On check-in, you will be asked some COVID screening questions and will have a no-touch temperature taken at the front desk.
- We have hand sanitizer immediately at check-in. Please use it!
Thank you for your cooperation. Your safety is our primary concern!